Halloween is upon us! Of all the holidays, I get the most excited to decorate for Halloween because there are so many opportunities for making great Halloween crafts (while munching on Halloween goodies, of course!). These simple Rock Ghosts can be made in little time with very few supplies, and best of all, this is such a simple DIY, you can make this craft to make with kids.
- white paint
- black paint
- paint brushes
Step 1: Use the white paint to paint the rocks all over. Depending on your paint, this may take several coats. Set the painted rocks aside to dry.
Step 2: Once the rock are dry, dip the wooden end of your brush (or you can use a pencil eraser) and apply the black paint to the rocks to make the black eyes and mouth.
Step 3: Let the Rock Ghosts dry and you're done! If desired, you can (and probably should) add a clear coat of spray to ensure you can use these little cuties for years to come.
Want more Halloween DIY Crafts?
- 10 Halloween Crafts for Kids
- Pinecone Witch DIY Craft
- Sparkly Spider Treat Cups DIY Craft
- Chalkboard Pumpkin DIY Craft
- Polka-Dot Painted Pumpkin DIY Craft
- Candy Cornballs DIY Craft
- Pumpkin Paper Lanterns DIY Craft
- Pumpkin Orange DIY Decor
- Halloween Luminaries DIY Craft
- Jack-Be-Little Pumpkins DIY Craft
- Puffy Paint Pumpkins DIY Craft
Kersey Campbell blogs at Ardor.