It is so versatile and fun to make and my whole family gobbles it up. Lately my favorite salad has included salty pistachios and sweet dried cherries. I love the juxtaposition of salty and sweet together. I also sometimes add an orangey citrus vinaigrette if I have some oranges on hand!
- 1 10-ounce box plain couscous
- 2/3 cup roasted pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried cherries (pitts removed)
- 1/3 cup fruity olive oil
- 1 pinch kosher salt
1. Prepare the couscous according to package directions. Fluff it with a fork and pour it into a large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the pistachios, dried cherries, olive oil, and a pinch of salt. Taste and add more salt if needed. Enjoy!