Cabin-style decor is easy, cozy, and just right for chilly weather!
- Painted cottage locker from L.L. Bean
- Rug from Lone Star Western Decor
- Cabin Fever: Rustic Style Comes Home by Rachel Carley
- Log foot rest from Sandy Ridge Furniture
- Welcome sign from Etsy seller TheSnowshoeLoft
- Wool blanket from The Scottish Weaver
- Window seat from House Beautiful
With its natural, no-fuss aesthetic, cabin-style decor is as family-friendly as it gets. Start with sturdy wood furniture as the anchor for your room — look for utilitarian pieces with clean lines that are all about function (like the brilliant coat locker from L.L. Bean). Then, add earthy colors and textures to make it cozy, like a great wool blanket and patterned rug. The key is to re-create that feeling you get when hunkering down in a cabin in the woods: comfy, snug, and warm!