Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are among the new celebrity parents this week. A recap of the week in celebrity births, pregnancies, and other baby announcements.
- Penelope and Javier welcomed a baby boy yesterday at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles. Penelope’s family flew in from Spain just in time for the baby’s arrival. No word yet on his name.
- Mike Tyson and his wife welcomed a baby boy yesterday, as well. This is Mike’s eight child and the couple’s third. They have a daughter Milan, 2, and also their late daughter Exodus, who died tragically in 2009 at the age of 4. Mike has 5 other children, too.
- Tony Kanal, bassist for No Doubt, welcomed a baby girl with his girlfriend Erin Lokitz on Monday. Coco Reese Lakshmi Kanal’s birth was announced on the band’s website yesterday.
- Victoria’s Secret model Doutzen Kroes and her husband Sunnery James welcomed a baby boy named Phyllon over the weekend. The supermodel shared: “Sunnery and I are very excited to welcome our healthy and beautiful baby boy, Phyllon, into the world and into our lives. We couldn’t be happier.”
- Emily Procter, star of “CSI: Miami” announced this week that she gave birth back in December to a baby girl named Pippa. This was the first child for Emily and husband Paul Bryan.
- Ivanka Trump shared on her Twitter page this week that she and husband Jared Kushner are expecting their first baby together. This will be the third grandchild for Ivanka’s father, Donald Trump.
- Singer Jewel and husband Ty Murray shared that their upcoming bundle of joy will be a boy. After finding out the news, she shared: “We would have been happy either way, of course, but we are so excited to be having a little boy.”