Typically, Dad doesn’t ask for much when it comes to celebrating Father’s Day but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t make it extra-special. This year, spend quality time with him and brighten his day with a Father’s Day gift that’s budget-friendly and thoughtful. From practical swim trunks to a beer making kit, there’s something to pique every dad’s interest. Start shopping!
- What dad doesn’t love to make his own Moonshine?
Try this Brooklyn Brew Shop Beer Making Kit; $40 at nordstrom.com
- For a limited time this comes with a special Marvel Captain America comic book:
Kiehl’s “Heavy Lifting” Facial Fuel; $40, at kiehls.com
- Get dad ready to hit the beach this summer in style:
Sonoma Life + Style Colorblock Swim Trunks; $17.99 at kohls.com
- iPhones shouldn’t be his only way to tell time—this is perfect for summer:
Timex Striped Band Weekender Watch; $45 at urbanoutfitters.com
- Does Dad needs a little summer reading material?
Inferno by Dan Brown $17.66 at barnesandnoble.com
- Let him practice his “hole-in-one” at home:
SKLZ Accelerator Pro Putting Mat; $41.89 at target.com