Although most of us are just trying to survive the summer heat, it’s almost time to start thinking about putting together your fall wardrobe. Although it seems far off, soon you’ll be slipping into the jeans, cozy sweaters, and boots that have been hibernating for the last few months. So prepare by hitting up the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It starts Friday, July 19 and it’s is a great place to shop all the must-have items for the coming season.
You’ll be able to find all the fall trends which include the color purple, animal prints, and ankle booties. Here are my top picks for shopping the sale this weekend—essentials not included!
- Black/White is still on trend for the fall and this top goes from work to cocktails without skipping a beat: Pleione Faux Wrap Stripe Blouse; $44.90 (after sale ends: $68)
- Booties are the hottest boot for the fall season and this flat, neutral bootie is the perfect shoe for a busy mom with style: DV by Dolce Vita ‘Mani’ Boot; $72.90, (after sale ends: $109.95)
- A moto jacket will keep you warm and stylish this coming season. This jacket blends comfort with style perfectly: Halogen Knit Moto Jacket; $45.90 (after sale ends: $69)
- Purple is the hottest color this fall season and in animal print, it’s even trendier.This top is perfectly on point for the season: Trouve Animal Print Blouse; $49.90 (after sale ends: $78)
- A pair of black skinny rocker pants is the key to looking good this fall: MICHAEL Michael Kors Rocker Stretch Twill Skinny Pants; $82.90 (after sale ends: $125)
- If you’re looking to splurge, this leather skirt should be your indulge-item: Halogen Zip Pocket Leather Skirt; $149.90 (after sale ends: $228)