Planning on hitting the beach in the next couple of weeks? I can’t wait to get to the surf and sand with my kids this summer.
We love the beach and I love the excuse to buy myself some fun new beach toys like a stylish-looking beach bag! (Hey, the kids get toys so why shouldn’t Mom, right?)
While there are some seriously chic-looking beach totes out there, some of them are pricey. And while I’d love to sport something couture on my arm on the beach, it’s just not practical with the sand and the amount of craziness that goes on around me at the beach with my kids.
That said, I try and find stylish but affordable looking bags each year. Here are a few that fit the under $50 price range that I thought looked like great options:
1. Core Beach Shopper Bag from Puma.com – $30
2. American Eagle AEO Striped Beach Tote at AmericanEagle.com – on sale for $19.99 (normally $29.50)
3. Athleta Punch Beach Bag at Athleta.com – $49.00
4. Roxy West Coast Beach Tote – $36.00 at Zappos.com
5. Striped Swim Tote from WhiteHouseBlackMarket.com – $44.00