The Duchess of Cambridge had it right when she stepped out in polka dots this last week to reveal the new Prince of Cambridge George Alexander Louis. Polka dots is one of the hottest prints to be seen in this summer season and it looks great on every figure—depending on how it’s worn. Find out how to wear polks dots for your body type.
If you’re a pear shape, wear your polka dots on top to avoid looking bottom heavy. If you’re busty, try a pair of polka dot pants or shorts to draw the eye down away from your chest. From tiny dots to large and from bright to classic, a polka dot pattern is one of the most tried and true patterns that can be worn again and again. Here’s how you can get the Duchess’ same dotted style for less than $80. Shop now!
- LC Lauren Conrad Pleated Dot Top; $24.99 (sale!) at kohls.com
- Dot Print Top; $54.95 at gap.com
- Charlie Skinny Polka Dot Jeans; $55.99 (sale!) at luckybrand.com
- Champion Dot Sneakers; $45 at keds.com
- ELLE Polka Dot Peplum Ponte Dress; $18 (sale!) at kohls.com
- Pim + Larkin Taylor Polka Dot Dress; $79 at piperlime.com